Friday 15 June 2012

Senpai love?!

KONNICHIWA MINNA
I apologise from the bottom of my heart *lol too much huh* about not posting anything for the past months!!! >__< I've been VERY BUSY well not in that terms but I dont have time to manage my blog. gomenmasai u_u

okay now today I'm gonna share a new (well not really new) manga!!
its called 'Iya Da Nante Iwasenai' and its quite a good manga! I'd give 4/5. I love the kissing part, its so dreamy what makes every girl tingle from reading shoujo!! xD I really recommend it. Oh and btw, the author is Nanajima Kana!

So the story goes like theres a girl named An (short for Anzu) . She's in her second year of Senior High School and she just got a part time job in a shack at some beach or sth. She then met her childhood friend named Rei! (yes he's the guy) . He recognised her but she didnt recognise him at first. Then the story goes on u know they'll make up and there will be a character named Kazuya and he's in the same grade as An and he kinda likes An. Yeah he's the back up mysterious guy. xD The bad part was that An was older than Rei! will they fit each other? she keeps getting situations which make her feel depressed and not fit for Rei as she was older. Maybe she should have picked Kazuya? in my opinion Kazuya and An fit well together actually. They are like the naughty and nice couple like the popular Amuto.Well you guys interested enough? Read it online Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment