Tuesday 6 March 2012

school's a bitch if ur teacher is indian

I'm so pissseddddd!!! like today I was bringing my phone to school... and I brought 2 phones, my bb and my new iphone 4.. I was going home with my friend (typing using her laptop now ) so OF COURSE I had to bring my phone to call my mom to pick me up later.. so when I arrived suddenly my biology teacher started searching into our bags and said that he was asked to confiscate all electronic gadgets that the students brought... and then I gave up mine cus if they took it themselves it would cause more trouble. So I gave both of them up and guess what? CONFISCATED FOR 2 MONTHS!!! I mean like come on!!! the only reason I brought my phone to school was that I got tutions directly after school, without my mom to bring my phone!!! I was going with my friend!! -.- at this rate, 2 months would destroy my phone instantly.. I mean, If you have an electronic gadget whether its a car or an AC or a phone, you need to turn it on every day so that it wont break down when u really wanna use it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I mean its not like we opened our phones during classes or recess, so whats the problem here?? -_______-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment