Saturday 14 May 2011

ITS MAY PEOPLE!

okay guys.. its May the 14th now,, yesterday was the 13th of May.. and It was FRIDAY! yes, Friday the 13th. I got ALOT of silly bad stuff going on yesterday, I got scolded by one of the most important assistant of my headmaster/highest rank teacher or whatsoever, Ms.Esther!Shes the oldest physically and mentally in this school of mine.She scolded us for bringing our phones. It was the last day of school, believe that! LAST DAY! usually we're not allowed to bring phones to school.. how lame. but yesterday was the last day and Im like "miss, can we just have some fun in the last day of school!? " she started lecturing us by saying that we are "worser than animals" Im like, wth?! you're calling us animals? we're all animals for cryin out loud =__= she said we're all gonna write our names in a piece of paper (imagine 500 students brought their phones) and she's gonna give'em to the headmaster to decide our punishment. I was sooo pissed. We were all celebrating for the last day of school and she came up and ruined it all. (and btw, here in my country, the last day of school is in the middle of the year)

then some tiny weeny issues with my mom. My friend Chelsea, broke a chair leg when she was sitting on the chair. LOL then my friend's car broke down, the engine couldnt be started. So we usually have some kind of routine for the last day, and we usually go hanging out at the mall. And sooo,, my friend had to take her motor bike to go to the mall . what a hooorrible Friday the 13th.

besides all that , we had fun :) and guess what?? holiday for 2 whole months!! and Im gonna be in sec 2 on July! hoooraaaaaayyyyyyy PARTEYING PARTEYING YEAH! PARTEYING PARTEYING YEAH! FUN FUN FUN FUN - REBECCA BLACK LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment